Exponential digital traffic increases for market leading classic car & bike auction house
As marketing & design partner to Cheshire based H&H Classics, Europe’s oldest continuously trading classic car & bike auction house we have a responsibility for the company’s digital performance. Our strategy incorporates strategic work on organic search, pay per click, digital advertising, e-marketing, social media communications and of course the H&H Classics website. With a clear and concise digital marketing strategy, cost effective use of budgets across all selected platforms and a distinctive social media presence H&H Classics has seen consistent sustainable high quality and relevant traffic growth across all digital platforms.
Since August 2020 Bella has been working on the H&H Classics digital marketing strategy and have consistently demonstrated an immense improvement in the online presence of the company. The website is now enjoying significant and sustained increases in high quality and relevant traffic for the business.
H&H Classics are an auctioneer of classic cars, prestigious motorcycles and automobilia, both at physical venues and online.
With a busy auction calendar H&H Classics’ marketing strategy is geared to brand perception and awareness with a consistent desire to attract the very best classic and collector motorcars and motorcycles to auction.
What We Do…
In order to achieve this growth in website visitors, we have taken an integrated approach to their digital marketing, which has included:
• Developing a strong social media presence on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
• Researching relevant keywords and developing an SEO strategy to improve the search rankings for these terms
• Creating Google ad campaigns that flow in line with their jam-packed auction calendar
• Creating display campaigns with an aim to increase brand awareness
• Implementing and executing a thorough email campaign schedule to promote consignment deadlines, viewing days and the all-important auction events.
• Designing marketing collateral to support the auction events.
H&H Classics currently enjoys a significantly higher online presence across all selected customer touch points, resulting in exponential and sustained growth of high quality, relevant traffic reaching and interacting with the company website, which is just as it should be for Europe’s oldest continuously trading classic car and bike auction house.
Read more about H&H Classics at HandH.co.uk, who knows, you might just find yourself a classic